550 cord goodies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Post your 550 cord goodies! I have made all sorts of things with this stuff. When I was a sponsor on The Hide a few years ago I made these bracelets and some other stuff and donated some of the proceeds to americansnipers.org. When I moved I boxed it all up and forgot about it until someone emailed me yesterday asking if I still made the bracelets so I broke it all out again. I once made a watch band for a dude too and it was really cool but I can't find the pic anywhere.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else had made stuff? I've seen slings and belts and a bunch of other stuff made with 550 cord.

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Slack One

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been studying knots (breastplates, sailor's macrame, camper's knots, slungshots :tounge:) and have been wondering where I could get good 550 in Tulsa. The stuff I've seen at the "surplus" stores looked like cheap crap, honestly.

I'd like to try something like a Mercharness, just to see if I like it.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can your wrap my 5.56 AR's hand guard in 550? It gets hot.

I forgot about that. I have done that too. I had an upper that had a round solid aluminum free float tube and I wraped it in 550 cord and twisted it on the side. It looked pretty cool I thought.

Latest posts

Top Bottom