5k Run n Gun May 30 - ALex, OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's still over 2 months away. I'm sure we'll get more info soon.

The guys who run these things have lives, jobs, and families…I'll give 'em benefit of the doubt.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Dale's first runngun - I'm sure he's still hashing out the course, etc...

Y'all would be astounded if you knew all the work that goes into these. (way before run day)

There's the Zombie RunNGun in Davilla, Texas in April - head on down there, it'll be a good prep for the one in May, then on to Pawnee in July! Pecos in September, Davilla again in Oct, and on and on......

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The event is rapidly approaching. I'm still looking for RSOs and Event volunteers.

Anyone that will RSO or work as an Event Volunteer on Saturday will be able to run the course on Friday for free. I'll also feed you both days. And of course, you will get a shirt.

If you are interested email me at [email protected] or stop by or call the store at 405-351-0806.

My professional shooter is coming in next week to design the stages and map out the course. We should have accurate round counts available by next weekend.

Only 51 days left!

Don't forget we are also offering an AR-15 Tactical Carbine class on Saturday May 31. Pre-Register for both events and save.

AlexArms.com

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom