6.5 blanks for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
bucket of em'
001.JPG

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't shoot them towards anybody. Those look like Swedish indoor training rounds. Those 9 grain bullet can kill.
Image1__60734.1457031651.220.220.jpg
Notes: This is a strange looking round indeed. The projectile is a small, hollow copper cup weighing only 6 grains and barely long enough to project beyond the neck of the case. Powered by 8.3-grains of flake powder, this unique looking projectile averages 2,707 fps in a M40 Swedish Mauser with 24" barrel. The brass case on this ammo by itself would be a great value. In fact, tens-of-thousands of rounds of this load were broken down by reloaders for the value of the brass alone. Original case was marked as "Kammarpatron m/12" and was considered "gallery" ammo.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just finished tilling a garden area and had my sneakers on while I was tilling.
I pulled off the shoes and my socks were covered in dirt as were my toes.

I know how much many hate seeing pictures of stuff for sale with peoples feet in the picture.

I was almost in the shower and thought HA HA it would be funny to do a fake add.

So this is it.
This add is fake. A buddy gave me these as he got rid of all his 6.5x55 stuff. I gave him a bucket of 7.62x39 a couple days ago.
What goes around comes around.

I put a magnet to the projectile and it is in fact a steel core that is copper washed.
I shook she case and there is powder in it.

Thanks mr ed for the heads up.