6.5 Grendel Upper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ira41magfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I finally scratched an itch I've been putting off.

Bought a palmetto state armory upper, wanted a 20" barrel or longer but since they were out...jus didn't want to wait any longer.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well I finally scratched an itch I've been putting off.

Bought a palmetto state armory upper, wanted a 20" barrel or longer but since they were out...jus didn't want to wait any longer.

Zero pics/links.... All we know is it is NOT 20 inches and it is Grendel.. You are forgiven for your slip cause it is Grendel but post some stinking links so we can drool..... geez what is this world coming too.!! :cool::drunk5:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20200327_164111.jpg
Something for you to look at while you wait and yes I know that bedspread looks like @Gunbuffer 's girlfriends blanket but it is what it is LOL. (******* still ain't paying his fare share of the bills):cool:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Zero pics/links.... All we know is it is NOT 20 inches and it is Grendel.. You are forgiven for your slip cause it is Grendel but post some stinking links so we can drool..... geez what is this world coming too.!! :cool::drunk5:
I can always tell when it is Friday evening just by what you post. Lol!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 161553 Something for you to look at while you wait and yes I know that bedspread looks like @Gunbuffer 's girlfriends blanket but it is what it is LOL. (******* still ain't paying his fare share of the bills):cool:
Hahaha! You have a great attitude. Thanks for the laugh. I really needed it today. Rough rough day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom