61% say ‘no’ to guns in homes of kids with mental health problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot of stories on violence surrounding the game of soccer. Look at the ref who got killed over a call during a game in Utah.

I think in the interest of safety, if you have children in the home, then soccer should be prohibited. Just do it for the children! :rolleyes2

watchcollector1968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One point these people never seem to understand. The Constitution is not to be interpreted based on polling or what the liberals think is best for us. I'm not interested in what the 61% say or what politicians say, the Constitution affirms my rights and that's all I need to know.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For what it's worth:

My post was merely trying to point out the absurdity of the original statistic of removing guns from homes with children with mental health issues. Removing one persons rights at the expense of another is just as bad when the converse is applied. I attempted to so this in a smart-alec manner, which is how I typically am. I did not mean to be a jerk or insensitive to anybody. For that I would like to offer my apologies.

@toehanus

Latest posts

Top Bottom