• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK 67-68 Camaro 4 piston breakes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sub Category
Cars
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
800.00$
1. A set of 4 pistol brakes with rotors for 67/68 Camaro. $800.00 for the set.

2. New old stock T.i distributor 1111263 non vacuum advanced with Amplifier, coil, and the GM wiring. The coil is the only used part with this set up. I was going to use this with my Crossram set up, but I am going a different route. $old

3. June of 68 GM (not a repop) CrossRam intake. This is the 2nd design known as the Blip Top where the date code is on the top side of the upper lid. From all my research, there is only about 30 of them made for 68 so this intake is very rare and hard to find. This intake has been verified by Wayne Guinn with Guinn Engineering (the number one Crossram expert) and will come with his hard to find "Untold Secrets" book. I been told thos intake is one of the nicest intakes found used. (Off thr market)

Yes, I know this is not really the place to list all thos bit thought I would give it a shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240611_213746_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240611_213746_Gallery.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom