7.62 x 54 ammo from jg sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glockman25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so u are willing to pay 12-15 a box of 20rds for non corrosive there jduff? Im assuming you are shooting with a mosin which is at most a 125 dollar gun? Hey more power to you buddy more of that nasty corrosive stuff for me

glockman25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so u are willing to pay 12-15 a box of 20rds for non corrosive there jduff? Im assuming you are shooting with a mosin which is at most a 125 dollar gun? Hey more power to you buddy more of that nasty corrosive stuff for me. And also so if i shoot 100 rds of corrosive ammo and let it sit for 3 years and shoot another 400 then i finally clean it and it will be all good? Nobody said to clean your barrel every time u shoot it.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Corrosive ammo is no biggie. It makes the 54R fun and cheap. Just gotta clean up afterward.

I'm not worried about running it in a 91/30 but I have some corrosive M2 ball (Denver plant) that I haven't yet convinced myself to run thru a Garand yet.

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will pay for the non corrosive, my gun my ammunition. Search a little and its not hard to find at a reasonable price. And no I don't shoot any number of rounds of corrosive ammo through my gun and let it sit. 7.62x54 is a game round in my opinion and I won't be putting a lot of rds through my Mosin except to sight it in.

Jeff

Latest posts

Top Bottom