7.62 x 54 ammo from jg sales

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The shipping is the killer on most ammo deals, If you buy from Zanders and buy $700 or more the shipping is free.
Just get a bunch of buyers and go for it.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Dwaggonner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap...I didnt even know about agammo :smash: I guess I live in a cave. I'll get mine from there next time! And if they would allow for customer pick up that would be awesome!
I got my last batch of 300 on stripper clips for $64.95 + $16 shipping from AmmoToGo.

okla1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This would be awesome! I already asked the owner for a scheduled pick up. I don' mind paying taxes to support our state but the shipping is brutal! I would much rather pay upfront online and run up to Stillwater in person!

only trouble is, they don't allow pickup....it has got to be shipped. had heard they were working on a will call window, but don't know if that was done or not.

Maffarazo

Marksman
Reaction score
Www.sgammo.com is pretty good, I asked them if shipping was cheaper for oklahoma cause they are in stillwater. And they said if you order 200+ $ it's half off. MIght make a big difference if you're buying 3 crates of ammo. But then there is tax and I dont know if that 1/2 off applys to everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom