$79.95 Mosins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the link:

"SHOOTERS X GRADE Russian 1891/30 7.62x54R Mosin Nagants

Original Russian Mosin Nagant model 1891/30 7.62x54R rifles. These Rifles are more for the "Shooter" than the Collector as they may have cosmetic imperfections like: finish wear, very minor wood crack, minor pitting and/or wood has not been refinished by the arsenal . Bayonet included. Bores may be a little dark, but will have strong rifling and will be great shooters. Although we worded a worse case description, we know you will be satisfied! These Rifles are being sold as is at a reduced price, sorry NO RETURN PRIVILEGES."

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks! Wonder if this is the same rifles as those that have been receiving the hex and nice rifles?

I doubt it. I bought 2 of the "B-grade" from Classic and they had no rust, just a little scuffing on the stock. AIM usually goes through them and takes out anything like Hex receivers. Still a good buy if you want a shooter Mosin.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From the link:

"SHOOTERS X GRADE Russian 1891/30 7.62x54R Mosin Nagants

Original Russian Mosin Nagant model 1891/30 7.62x54R rifles. These Rifles are more for the "Shooter" than the Collector as they may have cosmetic imperfections like: finish wear, very minor wood crack, minor pitting and/or wood has not been refinished by the arsenal . Bayonet included. Bores may be a little dark, but will have strong rifling and will be great shooters. Although we worded a worse case description, we know you will be satisfied! These Rifles are being sold as is at a reduced price, sorry NO RETURN PRIVILEGES."

Worn bluing and no shellac. Hell they're selling the good ones for peanuts. I like the been there look.

Latest posts

Top Bottom