1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

$79.95 Mosins

Discussion in 'Military Surplus' started by bsmith918, Dec 20, 2013.

1. MP43

MP43 Sharpshooter

Classic still has 91/30s with bayonets for $99.00. http://www.classicfirearms.com/originalmolotm9130wbayob
    They're listed as Grade B due to possible scratches or dings, but the ones I bought were fine. If it bothers you, they offer hand pick for exterior finish for an additional ten bucks. Still a better price than any of the other sources I'm aware of.

2. EP1985

EP1985 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I saw that on there website, I might end up getting one of those, I was wondering about that grade B thing, I don't care about too many scratches but I didn't wanna get one that was totally screwed either. I'm trying to hold out and look around and see if I can get one on a really good sale somewhere

3. bsmith918

bsmith918 Sharpshooter

I have bought these from Classic before and they are actually pretty nice. I wouldn't pay extra for hand picked as I really doubt they do more than glance at a couple of rifles that are in the same condition and send one your way. Go for the classic Mosin and you'll be happy!

4. dlbleak

dlbleak Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    they are zeroed at around 350 yrds. you will be around 12 inches high at 100. take a small diameter piece of heat shrink tubing, a lighter and a small pair of scissors. they need to be small enough to fit in the sight hood and clip the tubing to the needed length. this is the fastest and easiest way to make the front sight taller. when you get her sighted in, come out and shoot the military bolt shoots. enjoy!

5. MP43

MP43 Sharpshooter

6. bsmith918

bsmith918 Sharpshooter

7. jbrentd

jbrentd Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Just put an order in for one.