$79.95 Mosins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Classic still has 91/30s with bayonets for $99.00. http://www.classicfirearms.com/originalmolotm9130wbayob
They're listed as Grade B due to possible scratches or dings, but the ones I bought were fine. If it bothers you, they offer hand pick for exterior finish for an additional ten bucks. Still a better price than any of the other sources I'm aware of.

EP1985

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Classic still has 91/30s with bayonets for $99.00. http://www.classicfirearms.com/originalmolotm9130wbayob
They're listed as Grade B due to possible scratches or dings, but the ones I bought were fine. If it bothers you, they offer hand pick for exterior finish for an additional ten bucks. Still a better price than any of the other sources I'm aware of.

I saw that on there website, I might end up getting one of those, I was wondering about that grade B thing, I don't care about too many scratches but I didn't wanna get one that was totally screwed either. I'm trying to hold out and look around and see if I can get one on a really good sale somewhere

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought these from Classic before and they are actually pretty nice. I wouldn't pay extra for hand picked as I really doubt they do more than glance at a couple of rifles that are in the same condition and send one your way. Go for the classic Mosin and you'll be happy!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks man but I think I'm going to hang on to it. Just had a crate of ammo delivered. Now just waiting on a day I can get out to OKCGC and get a few rounds down range.
they are zeroed at around 350 yrds. you will be around 12 inches high at 100. take a small diameter piece of heat shrink tubing, a lighter and a small pair of scissors. they need to be small enough to fit in the sight hood and clip the tubing to the needed length. this is the fastest and easiest way to make the front sight taller. when you get her sighted in, come out and shoot the military bolt shoots. enjoy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom