80% polymer lower sale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know some have varying views on these but for those that are interested. www.eplowers.com is having a big blem blowout on their loswer recievers.
below is a copied post from thier facebook page.

Tomorrow we will be having a large blem sale getting rid of the last of the no warranty products in stock. We expect to have all colors available for this massive blowout.

Sale starts at 12 Noon PACIFIC TIME TOMORROW on 10-18-2013.

I just got a tan lower a couple weeks ago for my first AR build. for 35 + 10 shipping. making them 45 bucks.
Just thought Id share this with you guys.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have so much hate for poly I think Ill go molest some tupperware in the kitchen cabinet. Ill be looking for that lettuce strainer thingy.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
and just because someones makes something, doesnt mean someone should buy it, even if it comes in cool colors.

and glock trigger pins go through steel. and dont have a 1.5#reciprocating mass cycling through it in .03 seconds

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
but you didn't say why you hate them... I guess if your scared of screwing one up while finishing it out I could see that would make you not want to own one. if you have never used or owned one I can't see where the hate would come from.
and yeah I can go down to FBT and pick up a lower for $60.. in fact I have one and plan to get another soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom