80's Music Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else remember Ikon in Tulsa... where liquor by the drink was illegal but... ecstasy was totally legal?

Last edited by a moderator:

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Martin Atkins hasn't been the same since his accident a few years ago. He's mostly teaching these days, but is starting to play again on a cocktail kit. Back in the day, any of us could get Martin to dub a drum track for a flat $500. You'd of course spend another $500 printing off "FEATURING MARTIN ATKINS of PIGFACE" stickers to put on your crap, but it was still a good deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Martin Atkins hasn't been the same since his accident a few years ago. He's mostly teaching these days, but is starting to play again on a cocktail kit. Back in the day, any of us could get Martin to dub a drum track for a flat $500. You'd of course spend another $500 printing off "FEATURING MARTIN ATKINS of PIGFACE" stickers to put on your crap, but it was still a good deal.

I have a Modern Drummer mag around here somewhere with him in it.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Modern Drummer mag around here somewhere with him in it.

Besides being a prolific drummer, he has really turned into a professor of obscure marketing. He is also really approachable. Even if you're a burned out middle aged office worker who has long since watched his hopes and dreams get brutally murdered in front of his own eyes, like me - you should give his first book a read: http://www.toursmart.tstouring.com/downloadbook.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom