95 Ford

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How much does it look like it's worth to you? I look at old trucks online constantly and the prices are going sky high. But probably less double the tag for a new one. I would be interested since it's been gone through if I didn't already have two old fords.
I had a new 95 just like it but it wasnt 4x4 and it had 4 on the floor, bought new in El Reno for $16k

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Kelley Blue Book Fair Purchase Price for any individual used vehicle can vary greatly according to mileage, condition, location, and other factors, but here's a general idea of what buyers are currently paying for used 1995 Ford F150 Regular Cab models when purchasing from a dealership.

Original MSRPKBB Fair Purchase Price (nat'l average)
Short Bed$17,418$2,980
Long Bed$17,642$2,980

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Kelley Blue Book Fair Purchase Price for any individual used vehicle can vary greatly according to mileage, condition, location, and other factors, but here's a general idea of what buyers are currently paying for used 1995 Ford F150 Regular Cab models when purchasing from a dealership.

Original MSRPKBB Fair Purchase Price (nat'l average)
Short Bed$17,418$2,980
Long Bed$17,642$2,980
Well no dealerships are selling trucks like that. KBB on old trucks is absolutely useless. It says my 90 is worth 1450 and I could get 4k pretty quick

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since it's 4x4 and not rusted out, I told him he should list in Colorado area for 6k and see what happens. 4x4s not rusted are hard to come by in some areas and people will pay for them. The ones that can't afford or don't want a subaru at least.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
A little update. I’ve been driving Rat Trap almost exclusively the last couple weeks. Was getting a little hard to start so I changed the filter. What came out of the tank side was almost black. It’s starts waaaay better now. Pulled the bed again today and replaced the anti backflow vent/valve. I still get the EGR and O2 codes. Pretty sure the O2 is caused by the EGR valve. I’ve got an EGR valve on the way.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I feel like a total idiot guys. I pulled the bed again because I thought the Chinesium pump was bad. So, I pulled the front pump and there was a paper towel in there!!!
Anyway, put the new pump in just because I had it and BOOM, 40 psi!
Starts right up, doesn’t stutter or hesitate. Really a joy to drive now.
I’ve always told the guys at work, if you can’t laugh at yourself, you have no right to laugh at anyone else.
Here’s my laughing moment…

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel like a total idiot guys. I pulled the bed again because I thought the Chinesium pump was bad. So, I pulled the front pump and there was a paper towel in there!!!
Anyway, put the new pump in just because I had it and BOOM, 40 psi!
Starts right up, doesn’t stutter or hesitate. Really a joy to drive now.
I’ve always told the guys at work, if you can’t laugh at yourself, you have no right to laugh at anyone else.
Here’s my laughing moment…
Awesome! Better a paper towel than some hard to chase down issue! Even being as careful as I can every now and then I do some silly thing. One time I folded my hood because I had left a roll of tape on top and slammed the hood thinking the latch was just sticky. Even checked for obstructions and just didn't see it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom