$99 mosin nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with Hard_R, I can't convince my wife that buying it now is the cheapest we will get it so we need it before it costs us more.

Milsurps are here, then they're gone. The 91/30's have been around a lot longer than most, but will eventually dry up just like the M38's and M44's did. My M38 was one of those $60 prizes. They aren't 60 bucks any more and take some looking to find. If you get a chance for a 91/30, take it before they are all gone too.

Being broke sucks. Been there before, and could well end up there again sometime.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ya'll remember the mosin carbines,, rare and high priced now, used to be $60 or so. there were many millions of mosin's made, but so were all those others we can't find.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried really hard to like the M-N design, since they're still *relatively* cheap and the milsurp 54R ammo is still cheaper than most. I just couldn't do it, so I sold or traded off all my M-N's and ammo. To each his or her own.

Dwaggonner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I picked up a Laminated stock 91/30 from centerfire for $109 last month when they were offerning free shipping on them. It was the first time I've used my C&R License, it was schweet having FedEX bring it to my door. :o)

Latest posts

Top Bottom