9mm 125 gr Coated LSWC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have 400+ Missouri Bullets 9mm Hi-Tek coated 125gr LWSC bullets free to anyone who can use them. I shot about 100 of these; they fed and functioned fine in my G19. However, they still leaded my barrel significantly. (This was my attempt to run cast in a Glock barrel; it didn't work out for me.) Someone with different barrel tolerances or traditional rifling may have better luck.

These bullets were all loaded, then pulled. Some of them have had the coating scuffed up in the loading/pulling process, but most look to me like they are suitable for another loading.

They are available for pickup in Piedmont, or at my office in NW OKC.
9mm coated.jpg

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I have 400+ Missouri Bullets 9mm Hi-Tek coated 125gr LWSC bullets free to anyone who can use them. I shot about 100 of these; they fed and functioned fine in my G19. However, they still leaded my barrel significantly. (This was my attempt to run cast in a Glock barrel; it didn't work out for me.) Someone with different barrel tolerances or traditional rifling may have better luck.

These bullets were all loaded, then pulled. Some of them have had the coating scuffed up in the loading/pulling process, but most look to me like they are suitable for another loading.

They are available for pickup in Piedmont, or at my office in NW OKC.
View attachment 82725
I'll take them, can't beat the price. I have several pistols I can load them for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom