9mm 147 or 125gr flat point bullets...i need

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newmaxx11

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
anybody have any 147 or 125gr flat point bullets i could try?...maybe like 20 - 30 of them, want to try through my guns before i buy . will trade you same # of 125gr round nose berry's plated in exchange. live in north yukon area, surrey hills. lmk thanks

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot 147 gr. hard cast lead bullets from JK Bullet Casters in Moore through my M&P9 in competition. They are REALLY soft shooting, accurate, and cost effective. I've shot about 3K so far.

I live near I-40 and Meridian in OKC. If you can meet me around there I'll just give you a handful to try. :)

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anybody have any 147 or 125gr flat point bullets i could try?...maybe like 20 - 30 of them, want to try through my guns before i buy . will trade you same # of 125gr round nose berry's plated in exchange. live in north yukon area, surrey hills. lmk thanks

I can check to see if I have any plateds left. If so, Ill let you have some to try. Too cold to go out in the garage, but Ill check for ya tomorrow.

newmaxx11

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
chambers, i shot lots of hard cast through my 1911 also but had to spend lots of time digging and cleaning lead out of my barrel afterwards. idk, maybe i did something wrong, i guess you havent had that problem. appreciate the offer though.

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If'n you'd go out shooting w/ your BIL he might give you few 124gr. Hornadys he bought yesterday. Might give you a lesson on hitting something also!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom