9mm AR Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a quarter circle 10 dedicated lower and build your own.

Well, I ended up with an on sale adjustable brace at my LGS the other day, figured I'd put it on an extra lower. I think I bought 10 in the last group buy a few years ago when they were $30-ish shipped from Fat Boy Tactical (maybe). Thought about building a 9mm, but it seems everybody is buying up all that stuff right now. That PCC market is hot. One thing lead to another, what would it hurt putting a parts kit on it? Then I spotted the uppers. Guess nobody is buying 556 pistol stuffs. Found a 556 7.5" upper pretty cheap, figured I'd build it.

I'll still build me that 9mm one day. Gonna wait to see if the market returns to normal after Trump wins. That pmag converter looks interesting. Think I'm gonna go that route.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's lower?

Don't know. Called my gunsmith buddy to tell him I was shipping a lower to him, told him I couldn't find a glock lower, was gonna convert a normie... he said he had a few in his personal stash he'd hook me up with one. Didn't even ask him what brand. He's got really expensive taste in guns, I'm sure it'll be a keeper for what he hit my card for lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom