9mm AR Kits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Tacoom upper with the 7.5 isn't that loud because it has the shroud out to 16" to direct the noise away. Pretty happy with it.

I'll be honest... on the 7.5" 556 build, I'm almost giddy having seen those epic fire bursts online. Even if it's only for a mag or two. I ordered some comps just in case.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be honest... on the 7.5" 556 build, I'm almost giddy having seen those epic fire bursts online. Even if it's only for a mag or two. I ordered some comps just in case.
Fireballs are impressive! Unburnt powder creates that. My .44 mag with Herco generates a fireball with magnum loads that's impressive.

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not happy with my PSA 9mm upper I bought this past summer. It failed me during my first use at Steel Challenge with it. The roll pin on the BCG slid over until it jammed. I cleaned it up, put some red locktite on it, shot it again, did the same thing. So I sent it off to PSA, they shot it and apparently didn't even look at the BCG! The pin was coming out and they didn't notice. It came back from them last Monday so I shot it today until it jammed up and called them again now it's on it's way back to PSA. I'll see if they fix it this time...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not happy with my PSA 9mm upper I bought this past summer. It failed me during my first use at Steel Challenge with it. The roll pin on the BCG slid over until it jammed. I cleaned it up, put some red locktite on it, shot it again, did the same thing. So I sent it off to PSA, they shot it and apparently didn't even look at the BCG! The pin was coming out and they didn't notice. It came back from them last Monday so I shot it today until it jammed up and called them again now it's on it's way back to PSA. I'll see if they fix it this time...
That sucks. It's hunting season so the matches at the range come few and far between.
Your welcome to try my TACCOM upper to see if your issue is with the upper or lower.

Latest posts

Top Bottom