9mm carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I just looked on Nite Scout's product page and the carbine isn't there any more--just three different pistols. It looks like they have stopped producing them.

Maybe they haven't really started? They had picture of this with the caption "Sneak peak! Soon to be released Model CFL" on their FB page a while back. I don't think these have been fully, officially released, yet.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at Academy in Norman yesterday and they had a 9mm carbine on the lower shelf below the pistols. I asked about it and they said it was made by Taurus. Didn't know they made a 9mm carbine. Anyone know anything about it.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was at Academy in Norman yesterday and they had a 9mm carbine on the lower shelf below the pistols. I asked about it and they said it was made by Taurus. Didn't know they made a 9mm carbine. Anyone know anything about it.

here ya go

Attachments

• KQbd1hZ.jpg
    KQbd1hZ.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 163

firewire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been drooling for a couple of weeks over Permanent37's Beretta CX4 in the Classified's. Just didn't have the spare cash. Finally scraped it together this weekend only to see that it was sold Saturday. Oh, well.

Went to the gun show in Sulphur (good one, btw) and, without blinking an eye bought this. View attachment 46436 Pictured with front and rear sights removed. I can't believe something this cheaply made could seem so solid. I think this is gonna be fun. Wish HiPoint made hi-cap mags.

Promag makes an aftermarket 15 round magazine for the Hi Point carbine. Here's a link to the listing at CDNN Sports: http://www.cdnnsports.com/magazines/...l#.VP5Tg-HgWJo

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they haven't really started? They had picture of this with the caption "Sneak peak! Soon to be released Model CFL" on their FB page a while back. I don't think these have been fully, officially released, yet.
That "Sneak peek" post on FB is dated December 11, 2013.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom