9mm carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, I got one of those when I got the gun. When I got home, I found a flyer from Hi-Point in the box stating that use of ProMag mags would void the warranty.

*sad trombone sound*

I have an Centurion UC-9 carbine that I really like, but I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I did get eight (8) extra Uzi 32-round magazines for it though.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah! I'm not worried about it. I think ProMag has improved this mag and, anyway, I don't think I'd send this gun back anyway. Not worth the expense and hassle. I'd try to fix it myself.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
*sad trombone sound*

I have an Centurion UC-9 carbine. I did get eight (8) extra Uzi 32-round magazines for it though.

If Century would make a UC-9 pistol(poor man's IWI Uzi Pro), I'd buy one.

BTW, I called IAC about the NiteScout CFL and the guy I talked to said tshould be available for FFL's to order in a couple of weeks, couldn't get a price or MSRP out of him though.

http://dealers.interstatearms.com/storefrontCommerce/search.do?searchType=keyword&keyword=nitescout&emailAddress=

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took my HiPoint and my 15-22 to the woods today. I wasn't in a position to accurately scope (red dot) it in, but I can tell you now, the HiPoint's gonna be a hoot. I shot about 40 rounds and it just sang it's song. I may have found a great truck gun.

I got a new scope for my 15-22; a Nikon P-22. I think I'm gonna like it a lot. Wish there was a range around here.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a couple of people with 9mm Hi Point carbines and they rave about their accuracy and reliability. Seem to be good guns, and are the cheapest pistol caliber carbines on the market by far.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Cheap" was the original operative word - cheap gun; cheap ammo. But, now, "good" is moving up the list. I'll need a couple hundred more rounds before I make that decision. In the meantime, I'll just enjoy it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom