9mm carbine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrinkYourMilkshake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have both an mp5 and a 9 mm ar. For me, these are just fun guns. Both will accept my suppressor. And honestly, it costs me less to reload 147gr 9 mm than it does 223. My 9 mm carbines and my 22 bolt gun are my all day range thrift savers.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have both an mp5 and a 9 mm ar. For me, these are just fun guns. Both will accept my suppressor. And honestly, it costs me less to reload 147gr 9 mm than it does 223. My 9 mm carbines and my 22 bolt gun are my all day range thrift savers.
Wait, you have a true, genuine HK MP5 9mm sub and you said you need "all day range thrift savers"? If you paid anywhere near what they are going for, you shouldn't be hurting to bad to need to save a little. Either way, it made me LOL... That's classic.... :p

DrinkYourMilkshake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, you have a true, genuine HK MP5 9mm sub and you said you need "all day range thrift savers"? If you paid anywhere near what they are going for, you shouldn't be hurting to bad to need to save a little. Either way, it made me LOL... That's classic.... :p

Actually an HK94. But even then it wasn't cheap.

If all I shot was my larger calibers, I wouldn't be able to afford the guns i have.

Range days for me are about 20 magnum calibers (honestly, most of what I have the barrels get too hot after that), maybe 50-200 smaller caliber rifle. Then the rest of the day is rimfire and pistol calibers.. I like to go to the range and be there almost all day. 1.) Range time is few and far between because of job. 2.) I like to get my money's worth. Either I pay for range time, or I pay for fuel to get to my land to shoot.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with one of these:

http://www.mechtechsys.com/

I just with it had a threaded barrel.

I just got my MechTech in the mail last week. I bought it from Survival Outfitters, who offer a threading service at a decent price. I had to email them and request 1/2x28 threads, and that cost me $20 in machine time since they usually thread 5/8x24, but that was much easier than getting it and finding a local who can do it.

image.jpg

It looks like a Star Wars blaster or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom