9mm in Lever or Pump?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never seen 9mm but there is a guy in the cowboy action world that converts Uberti 1873 to 45 acp. The conversion is $560 plus figure $1300ish for a new rifle. So it aint cheap, I have seen a couple guys that use them and they run as good as 38s and 45lcs that have been worked.
http://www.codyscowboyshop.com/

Last edited:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never seen 9mm but there is a guy in the cowboy action world that converts Uberti 1873 to 45 acp. The conversion is $560 plus figure $1300ish for a new rifle. So it aint cheap, I have seen a couple guys that use them and they run as good as 38s and 45lcs that have been worked.
http://www.codyscowboyshop.com/
Yeah... for that price I'd probably rather go with a .357 lever. The difference would buy a good bit of ammo. :D

Might pay a bit more for a 9mm pump, but apparently they're like unicorns.
:drunk2:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah... for that price I'd probably rather go with a .357 lever. The difference would buy a good bit of ammo. :D

Might pay a bit more for a 9mm pump, but apparently they're like unicorns.
upload_2020-11-6_8-25-9.png

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've Never owned a lever-action (lol, well... other than a Daisy BB gun)
Well, sheesh... I feel rather like an idjit at the moment. :hithead:

I do have Dad's old lever-action Ithaca single-shot .22mag. For some reason it didn't even come to mind when I posted that.

EDIT: Hmmm... technically this belongs to Sweetie (it was her Dad's), but we also have a single-shot ".22 shotgun" that's only designed to shoot 22-shot (it has a smooth bore and a bead front sight).

Anywho... its trigger guard has a short tail, and the guard works as a lever to break the barrel open.

Man, I guess memory really is the first thing to go... :/

Last edited:

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.grizzlycustom.com has learned from Ranger Point Precision on their Marlin rifle conversions according to their web page. They are currently only making a .45acp and 10mm version it appears. Pretty pricey but it is custom work.

Andrew
I would do some disgusting, horrible things to afford one of the 10mm conversions. That's on my dream gun list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom