A better Question for Our LEO members.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You might be thinking of LAPD C.R.A.S.H. IIRC it was the Bloods that infiltrated gang members into the LAPD. They were running drugs and prostitution and killing the competition.
No , it was a district in NO where what I am talking about happened in the 90'snot 70's (edit) or so.

NOPD Len Davis was run amock, seen a story on it on true crime or some such!!

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That doesn’t explain the actions of the National Guard.

The NG is between a rock and a hard place. To me, the military oath is conflicting.

You swear to support and defend the constitution of the United States. Then it says to obey the orders of elected officials. We all know know that politicians don’t give direct orders to anyone except officers.

When I went through basic, we were told that if we did not obey orders of our superiors, we were subject to arrest and imprisonment under the UCMJ. As teenaged kid fresh out of high school, I knew very little about the constitution, but it was very clear that I had to obey my orders. I had no idea if they were legal and proper, I just knew if I didn’t follow them, I was looking at a Courts Martial.

I think if Joe and Ho give the order to go door to door, there will be resistance and young troops AND officers who don’t know more than to obey orders won’t be going home at the end of the day.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When they come, I sold all my guns to DM from OKC who posts stuff on OSA.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom