A couple of new HK Clones...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A little over a year ago I purchased my first HK clone form a fellow member here on OSA, it was a dream come true and the beginning of a painful time for my wallet...

Well, many of you may or may not know that Tulsa is a major part of the of the Registered HK machine gun world. Oklahoma continues to lead the way thanks to some very talented gunsmiths who are building some wonderful guns that are really fun to shoot.

I recently had Jeff Walters, a smith from Stillwell, build me two great variations of the classic roller locks. One is called the Baby Dragon, a 5.56 gun based on the MP5k that shoots one awesome fireball and makes a loud bang. The second is a customized MP5 clone that shoots my beloved AK47 (7.62 x 39) ammo. It accepts AK47 mags and the AK47 Drum's... It is accurate and easily hit steel plats at 100 yrds. With a registered Sear, it's better then any Full Auto AK47...

Finally we have the MP5k Reverse Stretch, this is based on the super compact MP5k, but add a full sized receiver allowing the attachment of a common stocks when registered as an SBR or when sporting a registered sear... For those who haven't had the joy of shooting a roller lock, you don't know what you're missing!

53K with a friends registered sear installed... it has to be perfect!

www.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_53k_01.jpg

www.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_53k_03.jpg

The 52, I didn't take the time to install the sear pack as I don't have a stock for it.

www.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_52_01.jpg

www.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_52_02.jpg

The MP5k reverse stretch, one of my all time favorite guns. Awesome rate of fire in F/A and super cool with the shorter barrel...

www.jessereich.com_OSA_hks_FStock_04.JPG

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice. Jeff Walters dose some nice work...

I am not a fan of the stretch SP89 guns, but that MP5k reverse stretch looks mean... I like.

Now how is the rate of fire in them on Auto?

I had a friend that had a HK clone MP5 with a sear and it ran good, but we took the sear out and put in in my HK MP5 SBR and it seem like it ran a lot nicer and faster in the HK.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All run like a top. The top fun is a 53k, Jeff tuned it to have a managable rate of fire with very low recoil. The 52 (7.62x39) runs a bit slower and also has little recoil. The reverse k is somewhere between the regular MP5 and the K. It is my favorite 9mm option. Accurate beyond belief and compact too!

If you want to try it out with your sear, let me know!

J

Latest posts

Top Bottom