A Decent Interview with Tulsi Gabbard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She has been on Tucker Carlson a couple of times. She has some very centrist politics when it comes to the dimocratic party, but she is too far towards the right to be of any interest to those controlling the dimocratic party now.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is left as they come...just hides it better...behind her ever pointing out her military service,....which does not make you smarter, or more of a patriot.

1....She raised her hand with all the others for open boarders...
2....She want free medical for illegals....
3....She voted for Every gun bill put forth by democrats....
4....She is the Green Deal scam....

I could go on all day. She is a democrat inside and out...now she whines cause they (democrats) pushed her aside...She is in the clown car with the rest. I would not trust her with a broken stick.

Just another democrat going sleath well burping the democrat stew ....of Green deal, Gun Control, Free stuff...and welcome illegals free medical and college waiting , vote democrat....cause your racist.

Nope ...she is getting what she deserves,.. the back of the democrats hand after being a useful idiot. Hopefully Hillary will back her primary rival.

I'd never vote for her....I wouldn't even give her a ride if she was walking in the pouring rain. She is two-faced.

Guess if she were a Republican....she'd be like Romney and McCain.....in other words...

She'll always be a vile lying democrat ...

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is left as they come...just hides it better...behind her ever pointing out her military service,....which does not make you smarter, or more of a patriot.

1....She raised her hand with all the others for open boarders...
2....She want free medical for illegals....
3....She voted for Every gun bill put forth by democrats....
4....She is the Green Deal scam....

I could go on all day. She is a democrat inside and out...now she whines cause they (democrats) pushed her aside...She is in the clown car with the rest. I would not trust her with a broken stick.

Just another democrat going sleath well burping the democrat stew ....of Green deal, Gun Control, Free stuff...and welcome illegals free medical and college waiting , vote democrat....cause your racist.

Nope ...she is getting what she deserves,.. the back of the democrats hand after being a useful idiot. Hopefully Hillary will back her primary rival.

I'd never vote for her....I wouldn't even give her a ride if she was walking in the pouring rain. She is two-faced.

Guess if she were a Republican....she'd be like Romney and McCain.....in other words...

She'll always be a vile lying democrat ...
Preacher it brother!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and looked at Gabbard's "platform" for election. I'll have to join Judi as well, as there were just too many things that she advocates that I don't like. The one that I could say for sure that I did like is that she wasn't for eliminating the Electoral College.

Latest posts

Top Bottom