A democrat president and a new war.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Warning shots because the Biden Administration wants to be friends with the Iranians again like under Obama. I don't have a problem with the vast majority of the Iranian people....just their leaders

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s called escalation of force and the US Navy does this regardless of which political party is in power. It’s reason is to avoid a shooting war. Let’s not make it into something it’s not. If the Iranian Navy had the means to constantly patrol their ships off our east coast we would use similar but different tactics while harassing them.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those were President Trumps orders from before.....To shoot if they come close...

The new order from Valarie Jarratt ...will be as before ...surrender, hands behind head, saying they are providing help ...

<iframe width="949" height="534" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those were President Trumps orders from before.....To shoot if they come close...

The new order from Valarie Jarratt ...will be as before ...surrender, hands behind head, saying they are providing help ...

<iframe width="949" height="534" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was going to bring that very thing up. That was unacceptable BS that should never have happened. O’Bamanation was a disgrace to the armed forces. I’d have been court martialed before I surrendered and let some Jihad Iranian terrorists board my ship. No different than those Somali pirates. There is most definitely a difference in administrations. That’s why I loved President Trump. He had big brass ones he backed it up with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom