A Good Day to Clean Magazines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stuck in the house. Can't go out cause the Governor said so, and I don't wanna go to prison. The Mayor of OKC said so too; but he looks like the kinda kid who used to get beat up for his lunch money, so I put him on ignore. Betcha he had a perpetual fat lip in grade school. The wife is on me all the time to wash my hands. So; I think I'll go isolate myself in my rather sad excuse for a Man Cave and clean my magazines. I betcha coronavirus is killed by Hoppes #9 anyway.

That is all.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crap! We all make mistakes you know...I beg forgiveness.
I think this is what you're looking for?

upload_2020-3-18_11-28-55.png

BlackRifle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stuck in the house. Can't go out cause the Governor said so, and I don't wanna go to prison. The Mayor of OKC said so too; but he looks like the kinda kid who used to get beat up for his lunch money, so I put him on ignore. Betcha he had a perpetual fat lip in grade school. The wife is on me all the time to wash my hands. So; I think I'll go isolate myself in my rather sad excuse for a Man Cave and clean my magazines. I betcha coronavirus is killed by Hoppes #9 anyway.

That is all.
My wife is on me too. I'm laid off from the Regal-Warren theatre for 4 to 8 weeks and I thought,RANGE TIME! But NOOO... Damn China bug. Luckily, the Sand Bass should be heading up the Little River soon. At least there,I'll be outside and away from people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom