A great day to shoot, so I did.....a lot!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta admit I'm jealous. I spent all day cleaning up after critters and the old man. He might have kept everything fed and watered while my foot was in that cast and I was laid up but that's where his duties ended. My GAWD who knew one man and a few critters could make such a mess. I'll have it cleaned up just in time for the rain next week, lucky me. I'm anxious to go try out that Colt I got from lasher last week. Hopefully I'll get to do that Thursday or Friday next week after things calm back down and I'm used to balancing myself on this stinking boot. Lol

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks really nice, Al!! I'm doing EXACTLY what the doctor said. Up moving around until the boot irritates the cut nerves (about 45 minutes or so), then take a break, put my foot up so its above my heart for 15 or so minutes, rinse, repeat.

No heavy lifting. Check.
No digging. Check.
No climbing -- ladders or cargo nets, lol. Check.
No dragging dead bodies. Check.

I gotta get the rabbit pens finished because there is the possibility of severe weather next week. And my quail are only a couple of weeks away from being breeding age now so I GOTTA get a couple more pens together so I can separate the 3 drakes I decide to keep out and put them with their little harems. Otherwise everybody will start getting all pissy with each other. Teenagers. Sheesh. Haha!

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I gotta get the rabbit pens finished because there is the possibility of severe weather next week. And my quail are only a couple of weeks away from being breeding age now so I GOTTA get a couple more pens together so I can separate the 3 drakes I decide to keep out and put them with their little harems. Otherwise everybody will start getting all pissy with each other. Teenagers. Sheesh. Haha!
Damn girl, you are starting to be a right little 'ol farmer there.... When you are ready for cattle or a few head of equine drop us a line...lol

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell the old man to get after it. Us husbands tend to obey if you raise your voice.

Not this one. He whines. And pouts. And acts like a spoilt teenager. I much prefer that he and his buddy go somewhere else and not bother me. Besides I LIKE doing the yard stuff and his buddy helps me with the heavy lifting when I can't do it. He is a good guy. Lord, all this sounds WAY more nefarious than it actually is. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom