A Ketchup Shortage? Say it ain't so!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truckdriver

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ketchup on steak!

HERESY! BLASPHEMY! HEATHEN! OUTRIGHT INSANITY!

I put Ketchup on steak once. Poppa took me out behind the barn and tanned my behind!

Well not really... but putting Ketchup on a good quality steak is like painting a Maserati with cheap house paint. Some things just ain't done!

LOL

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I put Ketchup on steak once. Poppa took me out behind the barn and tanned my behind!

Well not really... but putting Ketchup on a good quality steak is like painting a Maserati with cheap house paint. Some things just ain't done!

LOL
LOL, funny

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank goodness! I don’t like having to tell whataburger and CFA to hold their dang pickles. They are yours. Keep them. I don’t want them.

carry on....
I used to have a friend who always took the tomatoes off of his cheeseburger and threw them away. He was asked why didn't he just order it without tomatoes, and he said they charge him for the tomatoes whether they put them on or not. If they don't give them to him, they just sell them to someone else and make extra money off of his tomatoes. So he bought the tomatoes, he wants them, and he can throw them away if he wants.
:pms2:

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found that story of Catsup on History of Food, or whatever it is called, interesting. Supposedly most folks didn't have access to fresh meats and used Catsup (...one of the earliest recipes published in England (1727) calling for anchovies, shallots, vinegar, white wine, cloves, ginger, mace, nutmeg, pepper, and lemon peel.) to cover up the taste of rotting flesh.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

LOL
Who said anything about good quality steak?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to have a friend who always took the tomatoes off of his cheeseburger and threw them away. He was asked why didn't he just order it without tomatoes, and he said they charge him for the tomatoes whether they put them on or not. If they don't give them to him, they just sell them to someone else and make extra money off of his tomatoes. So he bought the tomatoes, he wants them, and he can throw them away if he wants.
:pms2:
Why not? the tomatoes are cardboard anyway.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Whataburger`s Spicy ketchup on fried taters and such but other than that I could live with out it. Mustard is my go to condiment!

The shortages we`ve seen is canned green chilies and beef bouillon...

Latest posts

Top Bottom