A possible new knife for my lineup? blasted s35vn and black/grey g-10

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
scribbled this one out on a piece of paper this weekend, I have not thrown the pattern away yet, depends on how it is accepted I may make a few more. Any way you guys let me know what you think. This one is available if interested.

9 1/8" total, with a 4 1/4" blade made from 1/8" cmps35vn, handle is black and grey g-10 with 13 1/16" pins and one 1/4" lanyard tube.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just my opinion, if you look at the first picture, it looks good. Drop down to the third picture, the handle looks like it is a lot lower than the blade itself, which I do not like.
I guess it is either the angle of the picture that throws it off.
I do not like a handle being on a lower level than the handle. I want the handle to be on a level plane or higher than the cutting edge. I hope you see what I am trying to explain. Mike

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just my opinion, if you look at the first picture, it looks good. Drop down to the third picture, the handle looks like it is a lot lower than the blade itself, which I do not like.
I guess it is either the angle of the picture that throws it off.
I do not like a handle being on a lower level than the handle. I want the handle to be on a level plane or higher than the cutting edge. I hope you see what I am trying to explain. Mike

I got you, but the belly of the blade is 1/8'' below the lowest part of the handle, the cutting edge rises up from the lowest point to give the knife some belly and an aggressive cutting edge. It must be the angle of the pics or the visual effect of the sweeping unusual coil running into the quillion, It is definitely unusual it will either fail or pass the public's opinion it wont be the first or last experiment to go that way the verdict is still out...lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom