A Sniper to love and admire

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBoost

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe, but it was the Red Army soldiers who were notorious for rape; she probably should have been more concerned about her comrades.

An officer getting raped by subordinates would be very unlikely.

Despite all the atrocities and propaganda, Soviet Union was very pro-equal rights - in both military and civil duties. As far as I know - in US there has been only ONE sniper female from the only school that even allows females in.

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An officer getting raped by subordinates would be very unlikely.

Despite all the atrocities and propaganda, Soviet Union was very pro-equal rights - in both military and civil duties. As far as I know - in US there has been only ONE sniper female from the only school that even allows females in.

I would argue that is the case out of necessity since 1/3 of the males perished.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been looking at diff scopes lately and this got me thinking.... she was only using a 4x scope. Imagine if she had a bigger modern scope! I'm sure no one else was around for windage calculations and such...she probably licked her finger and stuck it in the air. Yep!

Simo used iron sights.

Latest posts

Top Bottom