AAR Magpul Dynamic Carbine 1 in OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LOKNLOD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The club policy now says that the training company must give any club members who attend the class 20% off. I talked to Magpul about it they said that wouldn't fly which I can't blame them.

Dude that's BS. That's going to keep most any trainer from wanting to come to our club....

bratch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude that's BS. That's going to keep most any trainer from wanting to come to our club....

I know that OKCGC has Tom Givens and John Farnam coming under the new policy. I would think that if they would other trainers would as well.

Saying that I hope something can be worked out with Magpul I'm kickng myself for missing the class.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Magpul will be back, boys. Before anyone gets their panties in a wad, the "discount" goes to the youth education fund and to my knowledge, no one in the class even knew about the discount nor was it applied. Also, the class price will be raised next year to $500 anyway. If Magpul gets their panties in a wad, well that's on them.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct I setup this class before the discount policy was in effect. I don't think anyone is getting their panties in a wad, just stating that high demand training groups such as Magpul aren't just going to roll over and loose anywhere from $400 to $2000 bucks. I understand other trainers were ok with this but I also noticed their classes aren't full. Magpul was full and had a waiting list. I would love to get a discount but the discount is worthless if you can't get the people you want to train with to come because of the discount.

How does the discount go to the youth fund? That doesn't make sense unless I'm missing something. How can we get 20% off the price but yet someone gets that money that we don't pay?

ManDown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Magpul will be back, boys. Before anyone gets their panties in a wad, the "discount" goes to the youth education fund and to my knowledge, no one in the class even knew about the discount nor was it applied. Also, the class price will be raised next year to $500 anyway. If Magpul gets their panties in a wad, well that's on them.

Say what? How's that work...

Latest posts

Top Bottom