Accuracy training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And it's like talking to a woman, you'll never get anywhere if you don't approach
Sent from the Armory

Well cr*p, I'm totally out of luck. I'm 40 years old and married to my first (and only) girlfriend. If it's anything like me trying to approach women, I'm DEFINITELY not going to be coming out anytime soon. :-)

Just so I'm clear, this IPSC match we are speaking of is the one on Feb. 7th, correct?

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well cr*p, I'm totally out of luck. I'm 40 years old and married to my first (and only) girlfriend. If it's anything like me trying to approach women, I'm DEFINITELY not going to be coming out anytime soon. :-)

Just so I'm clear, this IPSC match we are speaking of is the one on Feb. 7th, correct?
I thought it was USPSA but I believe USPSA was derived from Ipsc

Sent from the Armory

airpowmech

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are they planning on going to the IPSC, ICORE or Steel Challenge match next month?

I've always wanted to go to one of those matches, but I've always taken the 2nd option you listed (without even going and watching). My lack of confidence in my accuracy really kicks my backside when I start thinking about doing any of those. :-)

I started shooting both USPSA and SASS to help improve my accuracy and my confidence in shooting. When I started I went with the attitude I am there to shoot not to win. I am slowly improving each time I shoot, plus I have not received any criticism for my shooting only help. Both groups just want you to have fun and be safe. So don't be afraid to try, just remember to have fun.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What sort of requirements are there for the holsters used for this? The gun that I would likely use I do have a holster for, but it's a simple OWB leather one and finding anything more for this gun might be a bit difficult.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What sort of requirements are there for the holsters used for this? The gun that I would likely use I do have a holster for, but it's a simple OWB leather one and finding anything more for this gun might be a bit difficult.
What gun?
And it depends on what class. Production class needs a regular edc kind of holster BUT having that been said I ordered a dedicated competition holster. That way if I break it then I have a back up. But pm me and I can help you out. And no worries I'm starting out as well but I know a few who shoot ipsc/uspsa.

Sent from the Armory

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What gun?
And it depends on what class. Production class needs a regular edc kind of holster BUT having that been said I ordered a dedicated competition holster. That way if I break it then I have a back up. But pm me and I can help you out. And no worries I'm starting out as well but I know a few who shoot ipsc/uspsa.

Sent from the Armory

My preferred handgun would be my CZ 75B in .40 S&W. One of the best firearms purchases I've ever made. As far as class, I have no idea. I don't have very much class. :-)

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My preferred handgun would be my CZ 75B in .40 S&W. One of the best firearms purchases I've ever made. As far as class, I have no idea. I don't have very much class. :-)
Try Aliengear.com they have a HUGE selection of holsters. Almost everything EXCEPT M&p9 Pro and VTAC.

Sent from the Armory

Latest posts

Top Bottom