Accuracy training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
See, that right there is the kind if info I need. I have a tendency to shoot high left almost all of the time, and haven't been able to figure out how to stop that. I can usually group relatively well, but it's almost always high and to the left.
I feel your pain, it would group like a BOSS but low and left, I fixed it by having other (motley experienced shooters) watch me as I shot and the modified my grip and BAM can almost group quarters at 10 yards.

Sent from the Armory

CoyoteStalker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ... and to that I would add find a USPSA match in your area and go. Don't go and watch. If you do you will do one of two things: 1. Practice like crazy for a month and then go shoot one ... or 2. Find every reason under the sun not to shoot a match until you are "good enough". Then you will never get to one.

I did the first ... the vast majority of folks I have invited to matches over the years have opted for the second. :(

Take your gun ... get a holster, a couple of mag holders and extra mags and some ammo and go ... In fact, I believe GC and Jedabug are planning on being at the match at OKCGC in February ... PM me if you'd like and I can give you GC's number. You guys can text and we'll get you fixed up ...

You are displaying exactly one of the reasons I love going to the matches. There are a lot of great people there that are helpful and encouraging. I have taken my shooting to a whole new level that I didn't know I was capable of just by showing up. During my first match at OKC Gun Club, I got in a group of mostly police officers and they gave me loads of pointers and things I can work on. Every match I've been to has been full of people that will help. It is the best $15 you can spend on training anywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom