ACOG on the HK!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Very nice. Only problem I see (and it would be a big one for me), is the height of that thing, which has two drawbacks:

--Cheek weld will be non-existent (biggest problem)
--Line of sight unnecessarily high, causing low hits at close range.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said I have not got to shoot it yet with the ACOG on it. So I do not know how it will do. I did have my Aimpoint on the same Kights top mount and it did just fine. But I do have the laser on it for close range as well.

But in a week I may have it the aimpoint back on it, or may be back to the factory HK forearm. I have so many toy for this one set up

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like I said I have not got to shoot it yet with the ACOG on it. So I do not know how it will do. I did have my Aimpoint on the same Kights top mount and it did just fine. But I do have the laser on it for close range as well.

But in a week I may have it the aimpoint back on it, or may be back to the factory HK forearm. I have so many toy for this one set up

Either or, Im jealous.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the eye relief even doable with that forward mount? I would think it would be way too far forward to even use...

In my mind I did not think it would work that well. but once I got the ACOG home and got it on the mount it, the eye relief seems to be real good. I am going to take it to the range in the next few days to see how it shoots.

Now I did read on this ACOG it is one to use for a longer eye relief.

Latest posts

Top Bottom