Ada Range day 2/25/17 targets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to shoot the Glock 19 with the milled slide just to make sure of function. Worked perfectly and looks cool too. Shot the Springfield as well.
Below the oblong pic is the Glock at 10 yards and the center mass is the Springfield at 10 yards 10 shots.
I still not a big fan of the glock grip. May have to think about changing it some way.
ADA g and s day 1.JPG ada Gl 10 rds 4.JPG ADA SA 10 rds 3.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to shoot the Glock 19 with the milled slide just to make sure of function. Worked perfectly and looks cool too. Shot the Springfield as well.
Below the oblong pic is the Glock at 10 yards and the center mass is the Springfield at 10 yards 10 shots.
I still not a big fan of the glock grip. May have to think about changing it some way.
View attachment 97421 View attachment 97423 View attachment 97424

Not bad at all. Some people (okay lots off people) complain about the grip on a Glock. I guess I'm just one of the fortunate ones that don't have an issue with it. I'd recommend that you just shoot it more before you think about changing it. Once material is removed, well, you know what I mean. Some folks like to take the finger grooves off, others say just adding a slip on grip sleeve helps. Bring that thing with you next time you're in my neck of the woods okay?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not bad at all. Some people (okay lots off people) complain about the grip on a Glock. I guess I'm just one of the fortunate ones that don't have an issue with it. I'd recommend that you just shoot it more before you think about changing it. Once material is removed, well, you know what I mean. Some folks like to take the finger grooves off, others say just adding a slip on grip sleeve helps. Bring that thing with you next time you're in my neck of the woods okay?
I'm going to try a rubber glock sleeve. I think that will do the trick. Will post picture of me installing the Vortex tomorrow.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because of that stupid hump they all point naturally hi in my hand. Never could get used to it even after 20+ years of shooting them. I just modify them to fit me now and that makes me all warm and fuzzy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom