Ada today with 22/45 and glock 9mm Issue with Ruger 22/45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might now. This is in a box, over 500 rounds, so I've got a lot of dumping to do.
I've bought the green tub Remington 9mm and never had a problem.

Yea I remember it in the boxes and people not liking it. I bought a bunch of the big buckets a while back to stash, if it ain't gonna work I'll sell mit and get something else

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess the thing that pee's me off, is when it FTE several times and the under load, I didn't want to shoot it until I could put it under the lamp. I broke it down at the range to check if it was a squib or I could see anything but no mater how many times I've taken this thing apart, that mag change, turn, sprinkle magic dust, cross your toes and such, I have to remember how to do it.
Not that hard but a pain at times.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with the dump it crowd. It isn't worth trashing your gun over that junk. Either just dump it (or sell it cheap to Jwryan84)

(just kidding; Jwr is a good guy; he just sometimes chooses poorly)

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree with the dump it crowd. It isn't worth trashing your gun over that junk. Either just dump it (or sell it cheap to Jwryan84)

(just kidding; Jwr is a good guy; he just sometimes chooses poorly)
Not in good conscious could I ever sell this crap. Would rather shoot turtles off my sis's ponds with it. Ha! If I gave it or sold it and it screwed something up, I'd feel responsible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom