Advanced Auto big savings!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea how many of you love to save money on auto parts but I have used many online codes and purchased online the parts I need at Advanced Auto Parts.

There are many 20% off and 25% and 30% off perks coupons on line most of the time.

Just google it and apply the code to your order and save that much off the entire order.
Up to 50 dollars off anyway.
I googled... 30% off advanced auto

I just placed an order for some headers that the cheapest price was $162 and seems every one sold them for 162 and change free shipping.

The headers are for tri-five sbc flowtech 1 5/8" x 3" long tubes 11112FLT.

Well with a 30% off code I found I get them shipped to my door with free shipping but I had to pay 10 bucks or so in tax but $125 and change delivered to my door.

That is savings you feel. That is almost old school pricing ,,,Almost. :)

I get/purchase spark plugs and mufflers etc online also and go to the store and pick them up.
At way discounted prices by using the codes.

Just thought I would tell you guys if you did not know.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shop around a lot, cam and crank position sensors I have found is better to buy OEM rather than what ever plain jane the autoparts stores have and was able to get the one for my pickup for the same price from Amazon. Otherwise I will often end up buying form RockAuto. The wheel bearings were bad on the front drivers wheel so I went ahead and picked up two now hubs from RockAuto for less than the cost of one from the local parts store. It included the nuts as well and I was able to pick up a socket for the nut from Harbor Freight since I would end up using it for exactly one job. Total cost to replace was less than 100 for both front hub/bearing assemblies with tools and I shudder what the cost would have been at a mechanic but I can guarantee the parts for both would have been closer to 200 and probably another 200 for the work.

Just depends but there are deals out there everywhere if you shop around and search.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just installed 2 new TRW front coil springs 2 days ago onto my 95 Corolla Closeout parts from Rockauto. 24.89 for the pair!
9.99 shipping.
I went to Harbour freight and saved 25% on the coil spring compressor tool.

I have done all my coil springs the hard way for 30+ years No compressor just bailing wire or rope.
I treated myself this time.

Yep many bargains afoot.
But Rockauto many times does not have what I need when it comes to a performance part.
Odd ball stuff they have came through for me though.
I think my discs on the Pinto cost me 13 each and pads for 4 bucks. Cant beat that. Love the savings.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not an automotive discount but I will save $674 with a discount I get on a Bushnell XRS II 4.5-30x50 scope. That's almost enough savings to purchase a Vortex PST Gen II 5-25x50, again with a discount. I'm just waiting on the funds to arrive electronically in the bank.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shop around a lot, cam and crank position sensors I have found is better to buy OEM rather than what ever plain jane the autoparts stores have and was able to get the one for my pickup for the same price from Amazon. Otherwise I will often end up buying form RockAuto. The wheel bearings were bad on the front drivers wheel so I went ahead and picked up two now hubs from RockAuto for less than the cost of one from the local parts store. It included the nuts as well and I was able to pick up a socket for the nut from Harbor Freight since I would end up using it for exactly one job. Total cost to replace was less than 100 for both front hub/bearing assemblies with tools and I shudder what the cost would have been at a mechanic but I can guarantee the parts for both would have been closer to 200 and probably another 200 for the work.

Just depends but there are deals out there everywhere if you shop around and search.

I do the same. I've saved hundreds on just a couple of purchases off of Amazon for factory parts. Do the legwork and find the part numbers and usually you can find stuff for cheap. From Amazon I got a factory Ford cooling fan assembly for the wife's car for a ridiculous $69.95. Dealer wanted almost $800 and NAPA got $431 for it. When I got it, I thought for sure it would be a cheap knock off. Nope it was factory FoMoCo and matched the old one perfectly all the way to the mold lines and mold markings.

Bought a set of struts (with coils) and rear shocks from Rockauto cheaper than anywhere else I could find for my 4X4 truck.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought a set of struts (with coils) and rear shocks from Rockauto cheaper than anywhere else I could find for my 4X4 truck.

Yeah, did my truck shocks with coil overs for the rear for super cheap with RockAuto. The Monroe coil overs are 90 bucks at RockAuto, 97 at Amazon, and 130 at brick and mortar stores. The fronts were 31 at RockAuto and running 35 at Amazon with them being about 50 at brick and mortar. The one advantage Amazon would have had there is if you already have prime and even then only if they are just shipped via prime and not sold by Amazon, and barely at that since shipping on them from RockAuto is 11 bucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom