Advice on 1911 carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only way I'll carry my 1911 is cocked & locked with one in the pipe. That's the way 1911s were designed to be carried. Mine rides in an OWB Mitch Rosen leather holster.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is that? It contains a weapon great. And based on my size there is like a 0% chance your going to think about taking my weapon in the first place.

There are multiple problems with the serpa design.do your own research.as far as your size, im 6'5" 250 not to many that intimidate me.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are multiple problems with the serpa design.do your own research.as far as your size, im 6'5" 250 not to many that intimidate me.
You are a biggon to. Wasn't attempting to intimidate you but you wouldn't try to disarm me if you were an average gutless criminal. Smaller targets probably should get a higher quality retention holster. :wink.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You are a biggon to. Wasn't attempting to intimidate you but you wouldn't try to disarm me if you were an average gutless criminal. Smaller targets probably should get a higher quality retention holster. :wink.

Safariland als is where it's at for retention daddy o

Latest posts

Top Bottom