• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Aguila Colibri/CCI CB Short/CCI Quiet (or similar)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
For anybody that might be interested I've got three full boxes of 50 and a partial box with 30 rounds (180 total) of Aquila Colibri .22 with a 20 gr. bullet that I'd swap even up for regular .22 LR ammo FTF in Norman.......all four boxes are the same lot number.

Colibri.jpg

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So after some research it looks like Super Colibri is what I would need as plain Colibri tends to introduce squib loads in longer barrels.

With my work schedule and trying to get this stuff before Thursday, I may just have to go buy some from Dongs.

crrcboatz if you have some to trade and can meet part way to Tulsa on either Tuesday or Wednesday evening...I'd trade some .22 for it. LMK!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So after some research it looks like Super Colibri is what I would need as plain Colibri tends to introduce squib loads in longer barrels.

With my work schedule and trying to get this stuff before Thursday, I may just have to go buy some from Dongs.

crrcboatz if you have some to trade and can meet part way to Tulsa on either Tuesday or Wednesday evening...I'd trade some .22 for it. LMK!

The Academy on I-240 in OKC had multiple boxes of Super Colibri ammo today. Didn't buy you any because I couldn't remember the rules for shipping ammo......

Latest posts

Top Bottom