Aguila Sub sonic 40 g

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does well in a 15-22.. Picked up a box at atwoods to try something new and it works like a charm $3.99.. I was gonna go to bed early and tried to put up the chickens before sunset and the **********s weren't haven'it.. I loaded up 13 rounds and placed myself 50yds from the dueling tree, 1/8" rimfire plates and went to shooting.. They don't have enough energy to completely turn the plates but they do put a nice ping sound on the 1/8" plate.. I'll have to load up some other 22s and see how they fare.. Then try for some accuracy, this weekend..
https://www.brownells.com/ammunition/rimfire-ammo/superextra-subsonic-ammo-22-long-rifle-40gr-lead-round-nose-prod82593.aspx?avs|Cartridge_1=AFF_22+Long+Rifle

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've found that my 15-22 isn't picky at all concerning ammo. It's ate everything I've fed it, including Thunderbolts (they're just dirty, leaving twice the residue of premium ammo). Got a stash of Armscor that I'm gonna try next --- got a pile of it really cheap.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've found that my 15-22 isn't picky at all concerning ammo. It's ate everything I've fed it, including Thunderbolts (they're just dirty, leaving twice the residue of premium ammo). Got a stash of Armscor that I'm gonna try next --- got a pile of it really cheap.

I don't have any Armscor,,,, Yet.. I'll have to remedy that..

Latest posts

Top Bottom