1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

AIM has a shipment of K31's!

Discussion in 'Military Surplus' started by bsmith918, Apr 18, 2014.

1. austin.brown

austin.brown Sharpshooter

I was going to buy one with my rifle. I ordered mine saturday morning and they were out. I have been looking around and I have not seen another one for less then 75 bucks.

so if you want to sell yours Ill give ya 30 bucks for it.

2. TheLlama

TheLlama Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I ordered a beech from this batch and got it this afternoon. Date of Mfg is 1947, Numbers matching, no butt plate tag. Stock is in about average shape for these. Came with sling and muzzle cap. Overall I am very happy to have finally acquired one of these.

3. Erick

Erick Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    My walnut shipped today. I'm pretty excited about getting it. I figured this as a pretty good investment piece. I have to say, the owners tag was a real seller for me.. I hope mine has one.

4. Erick

Erick Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Wow, what a rifle! These are beautiful. Mine looked to be practically unfired. This gentleman, lived right on the Swiss/German/French boarder. Beautiful country. I would love to be able to write him or a relative.
    [​IMG]

5. AKguy1985

AKguy1985 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    You can. On gunboards.com there is a swiss guy, his screen name is Guisan. He can help you with that.

6. Erick

Erick Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Guisan was a huge help! He all ready located what looks like a relative in the same address. I'm sending pictures and a letter tomorrow.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. AKguy1985

AKguy1985 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    That is awesome!!! And a nice looking rifle to boot!

8. riper1

riper1 Sharpshooter

well I just got done ordering one last night, I ordered a beach stock K-31 with the best of 5 option,
    it gave me a order conf# so i guess ill get one, My wife gonna Kill me! im gonna repent later today

9. FullAuto

FullAuto Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I ordered a pair of the walnut K31s and picked them up yesterday at SSP South. My father has some milsurps but these are the first I've ever purchased. The top one isn't bad, but the bottom one is by far the nicer one. It has less gouges in the stock, a more consistent color and is just better looking overall. The bottom one also has a cooler serial number. The original number is 675767 and the new imported number is K3121211.

I had to wait until my wife went to my MIL's today so I could bring them in from the truck. Now to the back of the safe they go.

[Broken External Image]
    [Broken External Image]
    [Broken External Image]

10. dlbleak

dlbleak Moderator Staff Member

Moderator Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    and so the addiction continues... i say everyone post their butt tag pics. I'll get mine off and post a pic later. I've had it off before and its a little oily, but dang cool to have a piece of history like this. picked mine up at a pawn shop for a steal!
    And yes, Guisan is a huge help. The guy is a walking dictionary when it comes to swiss guns (and many others).