AIWB users?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking at an appendix carry for a 9c like a t rex arms sidecar type deal, what experiences do yall have with these?
I want to try one before I buy or atleast get my hands on one.

Or should I stick to normal iwb/owb?

Sent from no where

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Glock 17 AIWB any time I'm not in a suit for work. I use a J&M Custom Kydex holster. I find it to be a superior way of carrying a pistol compared to the typical 4-5:00 IWB carry. It is comfortable, conceals well, and is easy to access in any position. It is particularly easier to get to while sitting in a car compared to standard IWB. This is the first time I've seen the T. Rex holster. Combining it with a mag carrier is interesting... my initial reaction was that I wouldn't want the extra bulk up there, but I guess it might not be too bad since the mag wouldn't stick down near as far as the pistol.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carry a Glock 17 AIWB any time I'm not in a suit for work. I use a J&M Custom Kydex holster. I find it to be a superior way of carrying a pistol compared to the typical 4-5:00 IWB carry. It is comfortable, conceals well, and is easy to access in any position. It is particularly easier to get to while sitting in a car compared to standard IWB. This is the first time I've seen the T. Rex holster. Combining it with a mag carrier is interesting... my initial reaction was that I wouldn't want the extra bulk up there, but I guess it might not be too bad since the mag wouldn't stick down near as far as the pistol.
How is it with on a guy with a belly

Sent from no where

Ipsilateral

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've adjusted to AWIB carry and I'm not tiny. Once you get it adjusted its more comfortable than 4oclock carry.

You should really look at Keepers concealment. Spencer knows his stuff and makes a damn nice holster.

Ipsilateral

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a regular t shirt with my VP9 in a keepers holster.

Website.
http://keepersconcealment.com/

Spenser just came out with a keeper light, I've not seen it, I have the regular keeper. Very well thought out design. I'd recommend the split loop, or if you have a dremal make it a split loop.

Expensive but much nicer than any other Kydex holster I've seen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom