AK at Kissing Distance with Sonny Puzikas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
photo_2.jpg430066_242229112535838_100002462541098_499400_539033909_n.jpgThe next event in our seminar evolution with Former Spetsnaz Operative and Systema Instructor
Sonny Puzikas.

May 19 & 20 at USSA

More information about Sonny can be found here:
http://www.gospelofviolence.com/
or here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Force-LLC/121822314507015?sk=info

The seminar will address using AK platform (or any other rifle) to apply ballistic and blunt force trauma in extreme CQB environments.

This is a live fire event.
The minimum round count is 300 rounds for rifle, 100 rounds for pistol.
Full gear list will be emailed to you upon registration.

As this is a live fire seminar, we will have to limit the number of participants.
Please contact tacmedic to sign up. We expect course to fill up quickly.

The cost of the seminar is $375.

We will host a dinner with Sonny on Saturday night, all seminar attendees are invited. Details to be announced.

EXCITING NEWS!!! Sonny, with the help of L&L machine guns, has agreed to include a block of instruction on the proper application of select fire (full auto) during the employment of the Kalashnikov rifle. Full auto AK47s and AK74s will be available for seminar participants to fire during this block for a small rental fee.

Last edited:

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I highly recommend training with Sonny. He is a straight to the point no BS type of guy and the training is likewise. You will get pushed to your limits and probably realize you aren't as good or in as good of shape as you thought you were. His stress induction methods are nice too! If you want to stand in a static position and pound rounds down range this isn't for you.

bgnad

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
=>"Full auto AK47s and AK74s will be available for seminar participants to fire during this block for a small rental fee. "

Do we know what that fee will be?
And when the equipment list will be sent out?

Thanks!

-Brian

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How was the class with Sonny?

Did he show you how to do this?
i47.tinypic.com_2z3tcvr.jpg

Did you get to go through a dark shoot house with no light, not knowing if their was real people in there just blasting away at targets where you already knew they were?

Sonny sure has some fancy moves and I think we all could learn from them.

Attachments

• 2z3tcvr.jpg
    2z3tcvr.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 190

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sonny and Yeager should team up....maybe they can get even more people killed or seriously f-ed up.

The turd eventually floats to the top. Sad it took a tragedy for some folks to see the light.

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you all are real experts on the subject. Were you all there? I think you should quit shitting on someone else's thread. I don't think any part of a training accident is funny.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you all are real experts on the subject. Were you all there? I think you should quit shitting on someone else's thread. I don't think any part of a training accident is funny.

The problem is, it really wasn't an accident; it was pure negligence.

Sonny has always taken great liberty with the term gun safety and when you do that, something like this is bound to happen.

All that said, as opposed to most who make atrocious errors, Sonny took full responsibility for his actions and has agreed to make amends to the best of his ability.

Michael Brown

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure he's really a good guy and definatly didn't intend to shoot someone but like Michael said it was pure negligence. Good on him for taking full responsibilty. People need to know these things though, gun safety is not a joke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom