AK at Kissing Distance with Sonny Puzikas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing funny about the shooting at all and nothing to disparage you at all tacmedic, but Sonny P had a questionable reputation in the training community before this event...this event does not help improve that reputation. That's not "talking sh#t" or "hiding behind a keyboard". That's a pretty well discussed position that is shared by a lot of people and tips the scales towards the side of "people I probably wouldn't spend my money to train with"...even if, in reality, he is a stand-up guy and a excellent instructor. I simply don't have the scratch to put towards an experiment...

Glad you were there to help, I bet it made a difference.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...Sonny took full responsibility for his actions and has agreed to make amends to the best of his ability.

This is what I keep hearing but what does that mean? Was the instructor insured for what he was doing? Did the range carry insurance for their premises? Does that mean he's going to hang up his instructor's hat, such as it was, and leave the business? That's a very open ended statement.

Saying "I ****ed up" is one thing. What does he intend to do about it?

Ek

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is what I keep hearing but what does that mean? Was the instructor insured for what he was doing? Did the range carry insurance for their premises? Does that mean he's going to hang up his instructor's hat, such as it was, and leave the business? That's a very open ended statement.

Saying "I ****ed up" is one thing. What does he intend to do about it?

Ek

To me it only means what it says:

Rather than blame others, Sonny Puzikas says it's his own fault and says he will pay medical bills and other damages.

I have no idea if he has insurance and no idea how he will actually make payment.

I took a class where Sonny was an assistant instructor about ten years ago and was not impressed by the material.

I have since read some of his material online and seen several of his videos and saw nothing that would compel me to take a class.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom