AK Build Class !?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Participants will purchase their own receivers from local FFL which will allow me to avoid the headache of doing the transfers. I have not used Nodak in a while because of less expensive, high quality alternatives. I personally have never come across a Childers, NoDak, Morrissey, McKay, or AK74 LLC that was out of spec. I have seen people who screwed up making their own from flats. So the receiver you purchase carries only the guarenttee of the manufacturor. At some point I might offer folks the chance to learn to make one from a flat but not in this class.

As to the timeframe...that depends on you guys.

Cool, makes sense thank you for your response.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The class WILL happen. Some have indicated that they need it to occur this spring or after February. My schedule is pretty flexible so I'm open to setting a date or dates (10 needed to do a class).

I am also looking at additional ways to minimize costs which is a big pain in the arse so bear with me. I really think I would like to have a meeting / conference call with those interested so we are all on same page. Just too dang much to type out here.

tacmedic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Location will be Tulsa, dates are being determined as we speak and will be posted soon.

As far as cost for those supplying own parts, I don't know. Its not something I have bothered with because there is so much to do to make this happen I haven't looked into accommodating all the variables. I also have to ensure those who supply their own have all the correct parts, etc because there is some real garbage on the market. I want to ensure all builds are legal, safe, reliable, and accurate. Once the initial design of the class comes to fruition we can figure these things out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom