AK Build Party (Interest???)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bump...

No one has said they want to build except mullinator79. It may be just him. Lots of room still available. Throw your name in if you want to attend. I will pm my address to you for the build party next weekend the 25th.

mullinator79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't happen. TWSS extended the use of his garage to whenever something materializes. My offer is still open. I would like to help a group build, I'll just leave it open and maybe there will be enough interest to do something in the future.

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen that list before, but will any of them work with this flat?: https://www.cogunsales.com/index.php/Parts-Receivers/AK-Receiver-Flat-80-Machined-w/Trunion-Holes/Detailed-product-flyer.html

The only one I can see working is the east german one, but I'm pretty new to this whole AK thing, so I don't know, lol. I've been looking for a romanian parts kit, but any kit that will fit that receiver flat is fine by me! Also, I'm wanting to build it in 7.62x39 if that wasn't obvious already

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard to answer as my understanding is there are two different kinds of stamped receivers. And AFAIK the stamped receivers will not work with AKs that had milled receivers.

I'd like to see some more definitive answers too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom