AK Build Party (Interest???)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akshooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anybody in OKC has a kit they want to demill before this, which will save ALOT of time. I can help them with that before the build party. If you have a kit ready to go, you can build them in about 2 hours, if the AK GODS smile and everything goes perfect. LOL

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would really like to attend and just be a gopher and buy a pizza or two so that I can watch. Looking to build my own ak in the distant future when finances are better.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just sent Mullinator a pm. We are trying to hash out an exact date. I still plan to host the event in my garage. Hopefully we can plan a firm date this weekend.

Twmaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested in this still. Depending on when you guys get this shindig on I might be able to afford to build an AK. I just blew my allotted gun money on a Walther pistol....

mullinator79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Alright, looks like the build is a go for June 25th at TWSS's place in South Tulsa. Be sure to get your kits and parts together. I think TWSS would like a head count so sound off...

Latest posts

Top Bottom