AK Training from Sonny Puzikas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonny Puzikas

New to the site!
Reaction score
Greetings to all.

Ammo needs for the AK seminar- 400 rifle, 250 handgun. If you want to bring more- do so. During the breaks it is common for some attendees to ask few questions which morphs into a separate mini-class. Sometimes- involving live fire...

Sonny Puzikas

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Greetings to all.

Ammo needs for the AK seminar- 400 rifle, 250 handgun. If you want to bring more- do so. During the breaks it is common for some attendees to ask few questions which morphs into a separate mini-class. Sometimes- involving live fire...

Sonny Puzikas

Thanks Sonny, and a warm Welcome to the forum!
Dave G.

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
At this point I am planning on opening sign up August 1st. All those who have posted "I'm in" posts here will be given priority. there will be 24 open slots for this class. If we get more, we will have a waiting list and may be able to ask Sonny to return to do another one before November is out. I don't know this for a fact and have not discussed it with him yet. I am waiting to see the class size at this point.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am definitely interested. I would just have to ask off in advance to be able to make the class. I may have missed the post somewhere but where will this be held?

jason kitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
im in if theres room and a buddy would be interested also.

the systema class would be fun. puking and getting butt kicked is a great way to spend a weekend.:buttkick:

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Registration will begin Sunday August 1st. There will be 25 open positions. Slots will be assigned on a "first paid, first taken" basis. Friday I will post the email address to send your reservation to.
This class will be the first of its kind on Oklahoma and promises to be a full 2 days of testosterone thumping good times. Obviously we have already begun looking at what we want to do with follow on courses.
thanks,
Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom