AK Training from Sonny Puzikas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Very entertaining, Sonny. I've never seen 75% of that kind of training. Looks very usefull. I just finished a CQT two-day course here in Tulsa at the United States Shooting Academy range. The Force-On-Force evolutions were a surprising, physically demanding activity to a non-military, non-law enforcement background shooter like me. I'm signed up for your AK class in November and look forward to learning how to handle my Arsenal SA M-7 better. Thanks for posting the video.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to know the schedule, so I can see if I can squeeze it in around kids' school, and the cost of the class. Email through the forum or PM is fine, too.

Thanks,

Tom

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really would like to be able to attend. I have sent 2 emails (1 just today) but I need to know the schedule before I can commit. Gotta drop off kids, etc.

Tom

Snyperc

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your inquiry has been answered baker by email. Class dates are November 4 and 5. Cost is $250 for the two day course. Location TBA, we will have an answer next Monday night.
Dave

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow...Seems like a heluva deal. I'd sign up if I had any vacation time left. :( Could probably swing one day, but not both Thursday and Friday.

Regardless, I want a full report from someone!

Latest posts

Top Bottom